Foods need to be tasty, until and unless you swallow the entire plate and crave for another, the credibility of the food remains undefined. But have you wondered what if those rich foods turned into superfoods? By superfood, we mean the food not just leverage your taste buds but also rank high in nutritional values.
Gone are the days when healthy food meant dull. The superfoods are the ones that have extremely high nutritional values, the complete calorie count and the right amalgamation of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.
However, there is no specific definition for the term superfoods, yet the ones fed from the plants are the ones falling in the range. Rich in antioxidants, superfoods have medicinal properties that are capable of wreaking havoc created on the body. Let’s go through the some of the superfood lists.
List Of top 10 Superfoods With High Nutritional Value
- Berries: The exceptional presence of flavonoids in the berries reduces the risk of heart attack. The most common ones comprise of tart cherry, goji berries, cranberry, and the blueberries.
- Soy: Half of the population suffers from Bad Cholesterol, and the most convenient way to get rid of is the consumption of Soy made products. Another excellent cure for the consumption of soybeans is prevention of loss of memory owing to the increasing age. They are efficient in increasing the density of bone during menopause.
- Green Tea: Another trending superfood is the green tea. The antioxidants and the catechin molecules have anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. Also, excellent food to reduce stress green tea is the new tea of yours.
- Green Leaf’s: A perfect amalgamation of iron, calcium, potassium, and carotenoids, leafy greens are both high in water and fiber content. The one-stop solution for all is the nutritional needs of your body.
- Dark Chocolate: Who does not loves to munch Cadbury and chocolates are love. How about finding health benefits in the same. Extremely rich in flavonoid content, dark chocolates are the best to prevent heart disease. Not just a boost to your weak immune system but an excellent antioxidant, dark chocolates are full of benefits.
- Salmon: For all the meat eater, the Omega 3 fatty acid of Salmon has been proven to reduce heart disease, preventing abnormal heartbeats and also causing a reduction in cholesterol.
- Grapes: Red grapes are rich in resveratrol that has fantastic health benefits. The best to have beautiful skin, these also prevent exposure to diabetic diseases.
- Eggs: The best form of protein intake, eggs are ranked high regarding nutritional values along with good taste and texture. Earlier mistake as the one causing leveraged cholesterol, eggs have been seen to be the box of nutritional aid.
- Chicken Breast: Extremely rich in protein and low in cholesterol, the one who seeks good health and an excellent physique prefer chicken breasts as the primary source of nutrition. Helps in cutting fats while restricting calories.
- Dry Fruits: Though they are stated as high in fats content if appropriately taken helps in reducing weight. Not just tastier crunchier, nuts and seeds have a lot of vitamin content that boosts the health.